Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Let's Make a List

Last night I was standing in my kitchen, trying to scrap together some food for dinner. My fridge was looking rather sad, but I did manage to pull out some shredded cheeses, crumbled bacon, and black olives. Looking at these items, I realized that these are some of my favorite pizza toppings! I decided to make a list and see if anyone matched up with my favorites.


  1. Black Olives
  2. Bacon
  3. Rigatoni Pasta
  4. Pepperoni
  5. "Philly Cheese Stake"
If I lost you at number 1, I apologize. I have never met another person aside from my sister who actually likes black olives.

How do our lists match up? What are your favorites?

2 comments:

  1. 1. Cheese
    2. Pepperoni
    3. Buffalo Chicken

    ReplyDelete
  2. A list of toppings that I deem to be the perfect pizza is focusing more on the varieties of meats that are put on it, however there is this pizza called the "board walk" in my area that is to die for. My list would include:

    1) Cheese swirl (mozzarella, shredded, or sharp)
    2)Pepperoni and ground meat
    3)sweet sauce

    ReplyDelete